Monday 10 January 2011

Rigging

Rigging to my understanding rigging is when your creating a skeleton for a character for them to become mobile to move for animation or posing purposes. this is a computer technique used to fuse the skin of a mesh to a skeleton. with in this process i have learn how to parent and connect joints together and mirror. i have also learn how ik handle tool work making the bones more flexible in its movement how to remove and disconnect joints how bind skin is were you find smooth bind were this function is when you fuse the skeleton rig to the skin/mesh. rigging for me was not as much of a pain for me but was confusing at first as its my first time me doing it.

below is a link of a quick rigging process what helped me a lot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5nsVg2BlGY







Above is some screen shoots of my experience of rigging were i have used all the techniques i have spoken about above

No comments:

Post a Comment